Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lookin good

Well, our interview last night lasted 3 hrs and it didn't feel like that at all. TIme flew. We really enjoyed our conversation and the questions asked all around were appropriate and pleasant. I know that souds funny but there were no lulls in the conversationa and we were all on the same page. The church is ready for a new vision. Ready to minister and outreach and grow. It seemed like we had known these people for a long time. I ask that you continue to pray for FBC Sweetwater and for us and that all goes according to God's plan. I can really see us being there for a long time. Never would have picked that place on the map but am being pleasantly surprised. Phillip has a great feeling about it. We will probably have a couple more people come and listen to Phillip and then begin proceedings for in view of a call in the first of July, for a move in late July early August. Which will be great for Kaylee's school schedule. Phillip has told me I cannot start packing yet but we are definately excited about the possibilty.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That is exciting! Closer to home! :) I will pray for all involved. :)

BeckyG said...

That is just a hop, skip and a jump from us! That would be so cool! Maybe even we could get together like old times.

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter