Sunday, February 10, 2008

Passing in the Sky

Thank the Lord my beautiful husband has been brought home a far away land. He had not slept in about 40 hours but he never looked so good to me. Right before I saw him, his sister called and told me that his grandmother had passed away. I was trying to get someone to preach when he turned the corner. It was not the homecoming that I had pictured. It was like as he was landing she was taking off to her Home in the sky. Phillip is supposed to do the service. We are thinking that it will be a graveside on Tues around 2. We have so much to be thankful for: Phillip is home and well, the girls are well, we love each other immensely, and we have the hope of seeing Mama J again in heaven. God is SO good <>< All the Time!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

When are you going to post of pictures of Phillip's trip?

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter