Monday, February 4, 2008

I'll Pay You to Shave Your Whiskers

We got to talk to Phillip tonight and it ws so refreshing. So refreshing that I went out and painted the trim on the new addition on the house after I put the girls to bed. He said that he is doing fine. I forgot to ask if they are getting hungry but he said he is sleeping good. I was able to updat him on news at home and he said that everything is going well. He said that the Discovery Channel is coming on Thursday and he might be on it. He is going to a Eliphant and Giraffe sanctuary on Friday. Of course that is 9 hrs ahead of us. Pretty much, if your sleeping, he's awake and vice versa. He said that the first 2 days of travel were miserable but the rest has been really good. He says that it is very safe where they are at. So we are looking at 5 more days and he will be home already. Praise God for safety, peace, and the works He has acconplished.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What does your title of this post mean? Glad to hear everything is going well.

The Mitchells said...

I'm SO excited that you got to talk to him! Thanks for updating...can't wait for you to see him...3 days and a wake up.

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter