Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pregnancy Dementia

It is getting worse. I can't think of people's names and run errands and forget to take things to where they need to go. It's great. I really don't have time to chase my tail. I have a list a mile long on things to do before Becca arrives. We are so busy and never have enough time to get everything done. I guess all we really have to do is get the cradle up. But we want to paint the outside of the house, put in a new lawn, build a back fence, put up a trampoline, get old playroom cleaned out for the nursery and make a new playroom, wash all the baby stuff, find Reese's 2T summer clothes...sleep. Oh and go to Seaworld, do VBS, go to Dallas to see friends and get in a Ranger's game. 12 weeks 3 days and some hrs before her arrival.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Maybe you should scale that back a bit. Just hit the high points :) Sounds like lots of fun if you get it all in though!! Hope everyone is doing great!

BeckyG said...

No problem...Not for a Super mom like you...(Insert super hero music here).

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter