Sunday, September 21, 2008

Keeping Up

We still do not have internet at home and so I usually can get on once a week and let me tell you, I am going crazy. We found out that the beach house we stayed in at Crystal Beach and all other homes were all destroyed. We were really sad. Kaylee is currently in Florida with my dad and Patti at Disney World. She is having a ball but we miss her. My sister Christy is expecting her first baby in April. We are so excited. We are currently working on finishing our kitchen counters and then the bathroom and a swere line and so we have been staying steadily busy. I miss posting pictures because I have a ton and am exctied to really post. But all things considered we are doing great. We love Sweetwater and are having a wonderful time through the chaos. It is so wonderful to feel the Lord working around you. This week we are supposed to FINALLY have internet access at home and I am so exctied. I just need to be able to look stuff up every once in a while. God is GOOD...All the Time!

No comments:

My Blessings

My Blessings

Counter